Thursday, September 9, 2010

How it Began

My foray into the world of herbalism and natural healing began forty years ago in the jungles of Mexico. I contracted a tropical disease marked by wildly fluctuating fevers.  In seeking treatment, a book came into my life that would change it forever; Jethro Kloss'  "Back To Eden".  Every home should have a copy. I did eventually recover from my fevers.  I began to practice herbalism and I started making salves and ointments.  They were made "as needed" for family and friends.  Now, I hope, a few at a time, to introduce these hand made cremes to a larger audience.  I welcome all of your comments, ideas, requests, needs, questions and such.
Do you need a sample?  Would you like me to add a lighter face creme to my line?  A very heavy night creme for the face or the body?  A leave on hair conditioner?  More variety in scents?  Different sizes?  Or, would you rather I spend my energies on finding distributors for the three cremes that I make now?

No comments:

Post a Comment